An all-in-one decorative sugar paste with no limits!
A hard drying sugar paste used for making strong edible structures and decorations for cake decorating.
The trends of cake decorating become more sophisticated everyday, and customers demands challenge us to use a variety of different pastes that can do different things. Especially if non-food internal supports are not in favour and time is of the essence, we need to have a rigid drying paste which makes high and structural decorations work without any doubts. With respect to all other wonderful mediums available in the cake decorating market, pastillage is the answer for many situations where other pastes like fondant and gum paste reach their limit.
- 100% rigid after drying.
- Great for structural strength.
- Pliable for moulding and modelling.
- Merge parts seamlessly with minimal water.
- Smooth consistency after kneading.
- Humidity resistant.
- Cuttable with no resistance (before drying).
- Instantly hold its shape with minimal sagging.
- Dries quickly for assembling multiple parts.
- No cracks within reasonable working speed.
- No shrinkage after drying.
- Perfect paintable surface.
- 100% edible like candy.
All the pieces in the images below use Pastillage.
Most of these images have corresponding tutorials either at Yeners Way (premium) or on our Yeners Cake Tips Youtube channel (free).
Yeners Pastillage Powder Mix 450g
Yeners Pastillage Concentrate Powder Mix 375g
Online Cake Decorating Tutorials
Check out our library of over 117+ premium cake decorating tutorials.
Cakenote Cake Designer
An online based cake design and cake business management platform that allows you to design and price your cakes
Yeners Cake Tips
Our Yeners Cake Tips YouTube channel is jam packed with free cake decorating tutorials.